Call now to book your SUMMER GETAWAY in Saugatuck soon!
- Music in the Park July 4, 11, 18, 25 August 1, 22 at Wick’s Park on the river, FREE Concerts 7-9 pm Rain outs at Coral Gables inside
- Allegan Antique Market July 29 & August 26 at Allegan Fair Grounds 8 am-4 pm $4 Free parking
- Summerhouse Lavender Farm Bloomfest July 6-8 & 13-16 in Fennville, Lavendar Oil Distilling Fest in August (date TBD)
- July 4th Parade & Waterfront Festival, Noon -9PM, Parade 2 pm in downtown Saugatuck, food trucks & music, later Fireworks over the harbor at dusk.
- Ox-Bow Open Studio Friday evenings July 13, 27 & August 10 Free round trip shuttle bus from St. Peters parking in Douglas
- Art on Center in Douglas July 14th & August 11th Art, Music & Food
- Felt Mansion FREE Concerts at the Mansion July 5, 12 , 19, 26 Food Vendors contact feltmansion.org
- Fenn Valley Winery Summer Evening Cook-Outs July 13/14 & August 3/4 & Saturday Night Cellar Dance August 11 register for all at fennvalley.com
- Ox-Bow Art School Summer Benefit July 8th, Art Auction Details at ox-bow.org
- SCA Mason St Warehouse Summer Theater presents ‘Mama Mia’ through July 15th then ‘Never Wear a Tube Top while riding a Mechanical Bull’ starts July 25 through August 5th, ‘Once’ August 17-Sept 2 details at sc4a.org schedule for Mason St Warehouse Events
- Annual Saugatuck Village Square Art & Craft Fair July 28th 9 am-5 pm Village Square Park on Butler St
- Venetian Weekend July 27-29 events along the water and in town finale fireworks at dusk over the harbor
- Saugatuck’s Annual Sidewalk Sale one day only Thursday, August 16th, one you won’t want to miss! Bargains galore!! 9 am-5 pm
- Douglas Summer Socials July 26 & August 23 at Beery Field Fun, Music & Food 5:30- 9 pm