Call soon to book your reservation
- Labor Day Weekend August 31st-Sept 3rd (last official summer weekend!)
- Allegan Antique Mart final day Sept 30th 8-4, Free Parking at Allegan Fair Grounds Midwest biggest Antique Show
- Chain Ferry operation last day of the 2017 summer Sept 3rd, the only remaining hand cranked ferry in the USA!
- Art on Center in Douglas Music, Art, Fun Downtown Douglas last day September 8th
- Mt. Baldhead Challenge Sept 8th, starts at Beery Field Douglas at 8 am 5k & 15K mt-baldheadchallenge.com
- Clothesline Art Show Sept 8th at Wicks Park Saugatuck 10am-2pm
- Felt Mansion self-guided tours check feltmansion.org for open days/times
- SCA Mason Street Warehouse summer theater final production ‘Once’ through September 2nd Ticket information sca4art.org
- Saugatuck Farmers Market Friday’s through Sept 28th
- Crane’s Orchards apple picking call 269 561-8651 or check online at email@example.com for hours
- Art Prize ‘ 10′ begins Sept 19th-Oct 7th all over town in Grand Rapids
- Fenn Valley Vineyard Tours Reserve at www.fennvalley.com or call 269 562-2396
- Saugatuck Brewery Tours 2 pm every Saturday Reserve at sbrewing.com or call 269 857-7222
- Fenn Valley ‘Vine Wine’d’ 5 K run October 6th register online at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269 561-2396
- 28th Annual Blue Coast Artist tour Oct 6th & 7th 10-6 details at bluecoastartists.com
- Saugatuck Chili Cookoff, Sunday, Oct 7th, 1-5pm, Wicks Park Join the fun tasting and vote for your favorite!
- Art Prize ’10’ Grand Rapids continues through Oct 7th all over town in Grand Rapids
- Fall Color tours check Pure Michigan website for color saturation mapping for Southwest Michigan
- Star of Saugatuck paddlewheel boat final day for 2018 cruises Sat, October 20th, 1 & 3 pm only
- Crane’s Corn Maze & Hayrides, apple picking, cider & donuts check online at email@example.com or call 269 561-8651
- Saugatuck Family & Pet Halloween Parade, Saturday, Oct 27th, 3:30 pm line up Chemical Bank parking lot, parade starts 4 pm
- Douglas Adult Halloween Parade Oct 27th 9:30 pm line-up, parade 10 pm, followed by the Dunes Halloween Bash costume party
- Ask the Innkeeper for locations of after parties, join the fun, participate in the Parades in costume!