Call early to book your reservation
- Labor Day Weekend Sept 2nd-5th (last official summer weekend!)
- Saugatuck-Douglas Antique Market September 10th Beery Field 8-4PM details@www.Saugatuck-douglasantiquemarket.com or 616 834-8623
- Chain Ferry operation last day of the 2016 summer September 5th, the only remaining hand cranked ferry in the US!
- Felt Mansion self-guided tours check feltmansion.org for open days/times
- Final 2016 Allegan Antique Market 8-4, Sunday, September 25th
- Saugatuck Farmers Market Friday’s through Sept 23rd
- Crane’s Orchards apple picking (the biggest crop in history)
- Art Prize begins Sept 21st-Oct 9th Grand Rapids
- Saugatuck Brewing Company Concert Series Sept 17 & 24
- Fenn Valley ‘Vine Wine’d’ 10K, 5 K or 1 mile runs October 1st register online at email@example.com
- 27th Annual Blue Coast Artist tour October 1st & 2nd 10-6
- Crane’s u-pick apples, Biggest crop in history!
- Fall Color tours check Pure Michigan website for color saturation mapping
- Saugatuck Douglas Fall Gallery Stroll & Pumpkin Festival October 8th & 9th noon-5
- Star of Saugatuck final cruise October 16th, 1PM only
- Crane’s Corn Maze and Hayrides
- Felt Mansion Darkness tours 20-22 & 27-31 8pm-11:30pm
- Glow in the Dark Halloween Party, Beery Field in Douglas 7-10 PM October 28th Music, food, drink and lots of fun!
- Saugatuck Halloween Parade, Saturday October 29th, 4PM Family Costume contest
- Douglas Adult Halloween Parade, line up starts at 9:30PM, parade 10PM, followed by the Dunes Halloween Bash costume party