Here’s what’s happening all summer long…
- Allegan Antique Market starts April 24th, then the last Sunday every month until August 28th.
- Star of Saugatuck 1 1/2 hour authentic stern wheel paddleboat narrated cruising daily. saugatuckboatcruises.com
- Ox-Bow Art School Free Open Studio nights June 17, July 1,15,29 & August 12 with exhibitions,live auction & Art Demos
- Saugatuck Farmers Market every Friday through Sept 23rd, offering the best of local produce and more in front of the Saugatuck Center for the Arts
- Saugatuck Dune rides 7 days till 5:30PM
- Saugatuck hand cranked Chain Ferry through Labor Day
- NEW RESTAURANT OPENINGS:
IN SAUGATUCK ‘Borrowed Time’ with craft beer, wine and small plates, ‘Sunset Grille at Pumpernickels’ offering light & fresh dinners with craft beers & wine and ‘GROW’ offering unique foods morning till night & picnics to go.
IN DOUGLAS ‘Stonewall Corner Ice Cream, Bakery, Pizza and Tibetan Café’ and ‘J.Paul’s Restaurant & Wine Bar at the Kirby Hotel’ with global cuisine, wines, beers and cocktails indoors & out.
More to come soon!