Here’s what’s happening all summer long…
- Allegan Antique Market starts April 29th, then the last Sunday every month through September 30th.
- Star of Saugatuck 90 minute narrated cruise on authentic stern wheel paddleboat daily starting May 5 th
- Saugatuck Music in the Park, Wednesday nights starting June 20th-August 7:00 pm FREE at Wick’s Park
- Dune Schooner Rides weekends till Memorial Weekend then full time www.saugatuckduneride.com
- Ox-Bow Art School Free Open Studio Friday nights June 15, 29 July 13, 27 & August 10 with exhibitions, live auction & Art Demos
- Saugatuck Farmers Market every Friday through Sept 29th, offering the best of local produce and more in front of the Saugatuck Center for the Arts
- Douglas Art on Center starts May 5 continues June 9, July 14, August 11 and ends September 8.
- Douglas Socials Beery Field every other Thursday starting June through August 5:30-9pm, Food, Music, Fun
- Saugatuck Dune rides 7 days till 5:30PM
- Harbor Duck Tours regular hours starting Memorial weekend
- Saugatuck Sidewalk Sale August 16th, one day only super fun shopping!
- Saugatuck hand cranked Chain Ferry cross the river Memorial weekend through Labor Day
- Fenn Valley Vineyard Tours- Saturdays 2pm, schedule at www.fennvalley.com
- NEW RESTAURANT OPENINGS & OFFERINGS:
*IN SAUGATUCK: GROW 2 GO Deli open in Dockside Shops on Water, The Mitten Brew Pub on Water St
*IN DOUGLAS: New home of Borrowed Time Wine Bar & restaurant,
Always more to come, look for new menu items at your old favorites!