Here’s what’s happening all summer long…
- Allegan Antique Market starts April 30th, then the last Sunday every month through August 24th.
- Star of Saugatuck 90 minute narrated cruise on authentic stern wheel paddleboat daily through October 22. saugatuckboatcruises.com
- Saugatuck Music in the Park Wednesday nights starting June 21-August 30 7:00pm at Wick’s Park
- Dune Schooner Rides weekends till Memorial Weekend then full time www.saugatuckduneride.com
- Ox-Bow Art School Free Open Studio nights June 15,29 July 7,14,21,28 & August 11 with exhibitions, live auction & Art Demos
- Saugatuck Farmers Market every Friday through Sept 29th, offering the best of local produce and more in front of the Saugatuck Center for the Arts
- Douglas Beery Field-Michigan Art Coast Craft Beer, Art & Food Festival & Half Marathon June 17 & 18
- Douglas Socials Beery Field every other Thursday starting June 29-August 24 5:30-9pm, Food, Music, Fun
- Saugatuck Dune rides 7 days till 5:30PM, Harbor Duck Tours regular hours starting Memorial weekend
- Saugatuck Douglas Sidewalk Sales August 17th, one day only super fun shopping!
- Saugatuck hand cranked Chain Ferry cross the river May 26 through Labor Day
- Fenn Valley Vineyard Tours- Saturdays 2pm, schedule at www.fennvalley.com
- NEW RESTAURANT OPENINGS & OFFERINGS:
IN SAUGATUCK: Black Walnut Restaurant &Bar@ Saugatuck Mews between Griffith and the SCA, Butler Pantry Gormet Kitchen Shop celebrating 40 years in business, Scooters now serving Breakfast & Lunch! The Mermaid all new menu.
IN DOUGLAS: Thai House & Sushi Boat@Stonewall Corner and Kismet Bakery downtown.
Always more to come, look for new menu items at your old favorites!