We have lots of wonderful S N O W right now for snow shoeing,
cross country skiing & sledding!!
- Saugatuck Dunes State Park has cross country ski and snow shoe trails & equipment is available locally!
- Saugatuck restaurants are open with no wait, dine out at your favorites.
- Saugatuck Brewery Tours every Saturday starting at 2pm Register at sbrewing.com or call 269 857-7222
- Not a snow bunny? Explore nearby Holland the downtown area is snow free due to their amazing snow melt system. After holiday bargains and tastings at breweries or dining at restaurants.
- Or, looking for a relaxing getaway after the hectic holiday season? Book one of our cozy suites complete with fireplace, soaking tub and get cozy with a good book & your special someone and R E L A X…no schedule to worry about, let us pamper you with sumptuous breakfast served fireside in the dining room.
- Tastes & Textures Pairing Party at Wick’s Park Grill featuring Borrowed Time Sat, February 10, 7-9 PM, 5 course food & cocktail pairing, Reservations required 269 455-5256 or @ borrowedtimesaugatuck.com